Structural glazing: structural glazing systems which are the types of curtain wall systems consisting of glass that is bonded or anchored back to a structure without the use of continuous gasketed aluminum pressure plates or caps.they create a greater transparency than traditional captured systems.it has only less thermal bridging with structural glazing which effectively saves energy consumption cost.we provide an extraordinary work on stick-built structural glazing system(oldest method), unitized structural glazing system(pre assembled glazing system), point supported glass systems(latest trend).we use the sealant whic is non corrosive, highly resistant to heat, ultra violet radiation and humidity
|SAINT – GOBAIN make or other approved make of 5 mm Thickness||REFLECTASOL / ANTELIO / COOL-LITE as per customer’s choice||Blue / Green / Brown / Bronze as per your choice|
Reflective glass from SAINT GOBAIN is specially made by a process known as on-line pyrolitic coating, also known as hard coating which involves fusing precious metallic oxides on the surface of the float glass at high temperatures while glass is under formation. This coating gives mirror like appearance which is aesthetically pleasing and provides superior functional benefits like solar control and glare reduction. It gives Thermal confort and visual comfort.
|Aluminium||Glazing Sealant||Weather Proofing Sealant||Hardwares|
|The frame work is made of rectangular aluminium tube of size 64mm x 58mm and electro coloured to 15 microns. The Aluminium extrusion is manufactured as per IS 63400.||Dow CORNING 995 Silicone Structural glazing sealant is used for fixing the glass with aluminium frame. This Sealant is Odorless, non corrosive and highly resisting to ultra violet radiation, heat and humidity.||Dowcorning 789 silicone weather proofing sealant with very good weatherability and excellent recovery from extension and compression.||High quality expansion bolts with good load bearing capacity is used to fix the Aluminium frame work to the wall.|
- Aluminium Composite panel clading is done, using 2″ x 1″ plain rectangular tube, ACP Sheet, 3M Adhesive tape, weathering sealant and quality hardwares.
- Frame work is made, matching to the elevation and regidly fixed to the building by means of expansion bolts. The ACP sheet is fixed to the frame with 3M tape. All the joints of the ACP sheet is finished with weather proofing DOWCORNING 789 sealant.
- Aluminium frame work is made of 2″ x 1″ rectangular tube manufactured as per IS 63400. Make : JINDAL or equivalent.
Aluminium Composite Panel :
- Aluminium Composite panel is composed of non combustible polyethylene core laminated and sandwitched between two fine aluminium sheets. The external aluminium surface is coated with superior quality PVDF resin to ensure durability, stability, corrosion and weather resistance. The inside aluminium surface is polyester coated ensuring smooth surface. Make : ALSTRONG or any approved make.
- Thickness : ACP Sheets are available in 3mm and 4mm thickness. Depending upon site condition and customer’s choice thickness will be selected.
- Colour: ACP Sheets are available in all colours to meet all colour combination requirement.
Salient features of ACP
- Very light reducing the dead weight of the building and frame loading.
- Resistant to extremes of weather exposure and temperature.
- Excellent UV characteristics retaining colour after long exposure.
- High impact restance
- 100% maintenance free
- Good sound insulation.
- Weather proofing of the clading is done by means of DOWCORNING 789 sealant
- World renowned 3M tape is used for fixing the ACP to the aluminium frame.